Monday 7 May 2012

Kraft It Up - April Challenge

One of the customers at my daughter Alicia's shop (Scrapbook Fantasies) told me about this great challenge using Kraft cardstock and products.  She obviously knew how much I love Kraft cardstock and especially the new Graphic 45 Kraft Reflections range of printed Kraft cardstocks.  So here is my first go at doing the challenges over at the Kraft It Up Blog.  The challenge was to use a Kraft base and add at least three other things that were Kraft.  I had so much fun doing this and even borrowed some Magnolia stamps from Candy to create the little scene in the bottom right corner.


1 comment :

  1. Hi Margaret, love your page, so glad you decided to join in the fun over at "Kraft It Up". Love those sweet little Magnolia stamps in the corner too. Terrific design & great pic. Hope we see you back again next month. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments....