Wednesday 9 May 2012

Scrapbook Fantasies - Weekly Challenges

I just wanted to share some of the Weekly Challenge layouts I have caught up on for Scrapbook Fantasies.  I am usually pretty up to date with my creations for the challenges, but sometimes get behind when I have to have skin cancer procedures/operations.  Depending on where the cancer is detemines if I have to rest for too long or can't use my hands or see, yes see.  I have another three weeks before I have to return to the doctor and about another eight weeks after that before I have my next skin scan.  So fingers crossed and prayers to the Lord that I won't have too many more procedures or operations this year.  Anyway enough of that and onto my backlog of layouts just completed.

Weekly Challenge #18/2012 - Patterned Paper Only


Weekly Challenge #15/2012 - Easter 2012


Weekly Challenge #16/2012 - A Fixed Challenge



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments....