Wednesday 29 August 2012

CSI File # 34

Firstly I just want to congratulate my daughter (Alicia) and her husband (Quentin) on securing a new location for her business, Scrapbook Fantasies.  They have worked very hard to get to this point, and I know that they have a lot of hoops to jump through in the next month before they can even start cleaning, painting and moving.  I have been praying to the Lord for his help and assistance in giving them strength, direction and a happy outcome.  I know that my late husband would be just as proud as I am right now, if not more so of their achievements and strength.

So onto my layout that I am sharing today using this weeks file over at CSI.  This photograph was taken at the Girls Night In at Scrapbook Fantasies in 2010. The file this week is perfect for a layout about creativity and especially this photograph.

The evidence that I used is trees (bamboo), wet medium (Viva Decor Clear Croco), stripes (created with the ribbon), ribbon and create a wave shape (the torn edge)
The testimony that I used is to document what I do to relax.


The masking in the background is with Viva Decor Transparent Croco Crackling Paint (which I thought was white when I bought it - obviously my German isn't very good), and it is green because my mask was a little dirty.  I really love how it turned out, a happy accident.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments....