Tuesday 22 May 2012

Once Upon A Sketch - May 2012

I am very excited and honoured to announce that along with the rest of the Scrapbook Fantasies Design Team I am a Guest Designer over at Once Upon A Sketch this month.  It has been very hard not to share my layout as I am very proud of it.  The challenge each month at Once Upon A Sketch is based on a theme and a matching sketch created by the very talented Nadia Cannizzo.



The theme this month is: Mum

And this is the sketch:


This is the layout I created with the theme and the sketch:




I themed my layout around how proud I am of my daughter and how she is a good Mum, just like I hope I was to her and her brother.

Scrapbook Fantasies is also one of the sponsors at Once Upon A Sketch in May.  The prizes that they have donated are:

TWO ribbon packs (for two winners), each valued at over $40 (Australian) and containing 71 half metre lengths of ribbons, trims and lace in shades of pink, brown, cream and gold from quality brands such as Prima, Maya Road, Websters Pages, May Arts, Vandoros, Green Tara and Birch Australia.  The prize also includes international postage.


The other members of the Scrapbook Fantasies Design Team who are also May Guest Designers at Once Upon a Sketch are:


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments....