Sunday 9 September 2012

Scrap the Boys - September

My daughter, Alicia, found this great challenge for me on Scrap the Boys, which gave me a chance to get out my tube of Course Gel Medium again.  I mixed it with some brown mist (yes mist), then misted over it with more mist before it dried.  I used photographs of my son in-law, Quentin, and my youngest Grandson, Noah, outside my daughters shop, Scrapbook Fantasies.



I can say that I will definately be doing the Scrap the Boys challenge again, as I love creating grungy masculine pages of the boys in my life.

6 comments :

  1. Great job with the paint! Great result!
    congratulation Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Mar, love your layout. Your embellies are beautiful and gosh! I so love your hand writing....thanks so much for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic effect with the gel medium and mist! Gorgeous layout. Thanks for joining in at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background looks awesome! I certainly home you get to play along with us at STB again :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful paintwork...fabulous result. Thanks for playing along at Scrap the Boys! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments....