Saturday 8 September 2012

Kraft It Up - September

This months Kraft It Up Challenge is to use green, white and black in combination with a Kraft background and accessories.  I love using Kraft at the best of times, and this months challenge was no exception.

I have used pictures from a visit to the historic Monal Cemetery and journaled about the pioneers of this district as told to me by my own Grandmother.  The site of the Monal Goldfields weren't far from where I grew-up and were proclaimed on 2 October 1891.

5 comments :

  1. Fantastic take on the colours! Thanks for playing along with us at KIU :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout Mar. I love how you used the torn edges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mar. Your layout is gorgeous - as always. Love those splashes of green colour on your grid background and of course your amazing handwritten journaling. Thanks for joining us at KIU for September :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! Thanks for playing along at KIU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great journaling and i love the flowers you have used...thanks for playing along at KIU

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments....