Monday 17 September 2012

CSI File #36 - OUAS September Week 1

This CSI (Color Stories Inspiration) file makes great use of my favourite earthy colours, however I found it a bit of a challenge to combine the file clues with one of my other favourite challenges - from Once Upon A Sketch.

My layout is about my youngest Grandson and I written my journaling as a note/letter to him about my wish for him to grow and reach his full potential. I have also expressed to him how he is a gift to us, an answer to our prayers.


The evidence I have used is a mesh mask, leaves, misting (of course don't I always) and fibers.

The testimony I have used is to write my journaling to Noah as if speaking to him in a letter.



3 comments :

  1. Beautiful page, adorable photo!!! Love the way you made your title, really stands out! Thanks so much for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really amazing lo! Thanks so much for playing along with the OUAS challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments....