Monday 6 January 2014

Scrapbook Fantasies - Weekly Scrapbook Challenge #1/2014

Today I am sharing with you all my interpretation of the first Weekly Challenge for 2014 at the Scrapbook Fantasies Blog.  I just found out that this will be the 8th year of these challenges, and yes I have participated in nearly all of the previous 364 challenges - that is a lot.

This is my layout that has a number in the title:


My layout is about my wonderful son in-law - who is actually more like my guardian angel.  The journaling reads:
"I could search the world and space and never find a friend so helpful as you.  Every person should have a Quentin in their lives - thank you for coming into mine.  I have to be your number 1 fan."



1 comment :

  1. Hi Mar, I am new to the Scrapbook Fantasies site and have been enjoying looking at your layouts. I love the masculine colours on this layout and the journalling especially. Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments....