Tuesday 25 June 2013

Once Upon A Sketch - June 2013

I have created this lovely layout of my youngest grandson, Noah, using the June Sketch over at Once Upon A Sketch.  I enjoyed making this layout and journaling about how I love to spoil him.


My journaling reads:  'I know that I shouldn't treat you different to my other Grand Children - But - You are so special to me, you get away with things the others wouldn't even think about.  We both like Skylanders - I buy and you play - Against Mums say so.'




Once again Nadia has created the most amazing sketch, which as always is a pleasure to create with.

6 comments :

  1. So lovely page! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Margaret!! What a little cutie! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweet layout and the baby in the photo is soooo cute!Thank you so much for joining us at OUAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mar! brill having you join in this month! He is such a little heartbreaker, can understand he wraps gran around his finger he he! Thank you so much for sharing your page with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout Margaret, just exquisite work. I really love your new look blog too. Thanks for joining us at OUAS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great layout Mar. What a sweetie he is.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments....