Saturday 27 April 2013

AFSC April 2013

This months first challenge at AFSC is to scrap your greatest challenge, and anyone who knows me will know that my greatest challenge has been learning to live without my loving husband.


My journaling reads:
"With my faith - Gods help and my family I know that I can meet the challenge - After a long and happy marriage, having to look to the future that doesn't have John.  Knowing that the plans we had made were not going to happen.  Having to learn to cook for one and make decisions on my own and not having anybody to share my burdens."

4 comments :

  1. It is a challenge to live without your beloved husband after so many years.You look like a strong woman, and I am sure you find your peace to live a good live on your own.Thanks for your beatiful entry at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you strength in your daily journey and can only hope that putting your feelings on this beautiful page with that lovely lace and the flowers brought you some joy. Thanks for sharing such a difficult challenge with us.


    Thanks for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge!

    Hugs from NY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand that this is really a tough challenge!
    Eli (ASFC)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret, thank you so much for sharing this lovely creation, and even more for sharing you! I am so glad you had that love, but I know that makes the pain even more intense, and for that I am sorry.

    I do thank you for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - and I hope to see you again soon!!! You brighten my day to see you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments....