Wednesday 17 October 2012

Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - Oct #1

The first challenge for October at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge is to create a layout about a School Reunion.  My layout includes a photograph from the 50th Reunion Lunch for 9-10D Gladstone State High (1955-1956).  The reunion was in 2006 which really shows my age.  The other ladies in the photgraph are my friends from School and the rest of my Life, and one of them is my dearly departed Cousin Bev.

 
I have to say a huge to Anne and the team at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge for selecting me as their November Guest Designer.  I am a little nervous about it, but very honoured.

5 comments :

  1. Loving all the journaling Margaret gorgeous layout, just checked out your blog and how very creative you are, good luck with the move, hope everything goes well for Alica.

    Carole xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be nervous Mar - you do wonderful work and we are really looking forward to having you! This is a wonderful layout - loving all your journalling and embellishments - so well done!!! Always a joy to have you join us at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you used the Graphic 45 pps to scrap your reunion. Thank you for playing along with AFSC and congrats on the GDT spot for November :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, amazing page
    I love the long journaling too
    tks for playing with us at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing and inspiring reunion. It looks like all you lovely ladies had such a wonderful time together and this is a beautiful memory to have scrapped. Thank you for joining us again at AFSC and I'm looking forward to seeing you as our guest designer.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments....